Welome!

Welcome to the Keep Kind in Mind Blog! I created this blog, to help stop girl v. girl bullying. But instead of just focusing on the negative of bullying, I want to highlight the power of kindness surrounding this serious issue.

Submitting Stories

By sharing the stories, girls who have been in any sort of situation will be inspired too keep kind in mind, develop solutions, and changes for the better. If you would like to share your story, poem, picture, or any other mixed medium about kindness email me at keepkindinmind@gmail.com , it would mean so much to me and the girls waiting to be inspired!

Find me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/keepkindinmind

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Feel Good Music! :)

Hello Girlies,
I created a playlist to make you all feel great when your feeling not-so-great due to a lack of kindness (to say the least). I know music can toy with our emotions quite a bit. So in the spirit of kindness I made a list. I am so sorry if you don't like the music all that much, but I hope you understand what my intentions are.
The BEST part about these songs is you can listen to ALL of them RIGHT HERE on the blog. See the green box to the right. Just click the play button on the top and ENJOY!! ------->
1. One Love - Bob Marley
2.Who Says - Selena Gomez
3. Firework - Katy Perry
4. Mean - Taylor Swift
5. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
6. I hope you dance - Lee Ann Womack
7. Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
8. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
9. Fifteen - Taylor Swift
10. Count on me - Mat Kearney
11. Won't go home without you - Maroon 5
12.  Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
13. Suddenly I see - KT Tunstall
14. This one's for the girls - Martina McBride
15. I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment