Welome!

Welcome to the Keep Kind in Mind Blog! I created this blog, to help stop girl v. girl bullying. But instead of just focusing on the negative of bullying, I want to highlight the power of kindness surrounding this serious issue.

Submitting Stories

By sharing the stories, girls who have been in any sort of situation will be inspired too keep kind in mind, develop solutions, and changes for the better. If you would like to share your story, poem, picture, or any other mixed medium about kindness email me at keepkindinmind@gmail.com , it would mean so much to me and the girls waiting to be inspired!

Find me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/keepkindinmind

Friday, January 20, 2012

Keep Kind in Mind Logo


So, as you can see, I have created a logo for my blog and my "campaign" I guess you could call it. I hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment